Save Liquid error (product-template line 117): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Cyclo-cross bikes like the early Double Cross frame were the ride-it-all bikes of their time allowing cyclists to use them as road bikes, light touring, off-roading, as well as in CX events. With its advent and current stage of development, the gravel bike has become the new king of "ride-it-all".
With just a few changes in BB height and head tube angle, we made the Double Cross more stable for gravel and touring, more fun on trails, and still a versatile and fast commuter.
Comes in 10 sizes: 42cm up to 66cm
– Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
– Disc mount is located on the chainstay which allows you to put almost any rear rack or fender on it without fear of interference. Rear disc mount is International standard and fits 160mm rotors only
– Optional color matched fork: Straight blade unicrown fork with three bosses to allow for utility cage or pannier rack.
– Clearance for 700x45c tires (40c w/fenders. Some front derailleurs may reduce this clearance) We recommend 650b/27.5" wheels for 42cm size to reduce toe overlap with the front wheel.
– Rear hub spacing is 135mm (10mm axle QR hubs)
– 1-1/8" size headtube (for external cup headsets)